»

Thursday, March 12, 2009

EOTD:Smokey Eyed Vixen

Now that I have my license, I have been driving like crazy. Haven't been going to where I want to or been cruising like a new driver would. Been running errands and gets kind of boring and lazy. But for the time that I had to be alone.I have found a new love. My new favorite channel is USA. NCIS whore! Its cool cus it is based in Virginia. And Monk amazes me, Law and order is cool too. I don't know. I am interested in murders and crime. But any who here is my eye of the day.

Don't mind my ugly face. Sorry for the blurryness.






What I used::
UDPP
HIP in Platinum
I love my eyes Liquid Eyeliner in Black Tie
Victoria Secret Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Physician Formula Lash in a tube Mascara in Black
Amuse Glitter Mascara in Charcoal

And I stopped by Walmart to grab a couple of items and grab 3 nail polishes. So far I swatched all of them and accidently mixed one. Down below is East Village by NYC. Love the color and how buildable it is. Wasn't too sure bout it at first but it came out to be my favorite out of the 2 other polishes. This is with 2 swipes. And then the other 2 were by Pure Ice. It was French kiss and Strapless. French kiss is a dark navy blue. Super dark compared to the color in the bottle. It disappoint me because I wanted a normal blue. Not light and not dark. But this came really dark. And then Strapless is a medium blue with tiny specks of glitter. Very pretty. And what was very lovely was while I swatched them on. I wanted to do a second coat of each. Well I accidently put Strapless on top of French kiss. OMG how pretty it came out. It made French kiss blue tone down a tad bit with a splash of glitter.D =D


0 comments: