»

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I miss my lil bro in law.

Man, another day passes by and he's not in the room next door. He's at Natural Bridge Juvenile Correctional Center. He left Richmond Diagnostic Center today. 3 hours trip man. That's hella far. But I'ma try my best to go see him. He been gone since October 24,2008 for bringing a gun to school. He getting out July 6th though. The gun wasn't on him but was in his "boy's" car. SNITCHES! I know he is wrong for bringing it in the first place. I understand that part. He wasn't there when the search and shit went down. He was in the building weaponless. Them bitch niggas in the parking lot smoking and chilling in the parking lot. Them bitches are punks. See its one thing he was charged for the gun but shit, nigga didn't have to promote it and say he is involved in a gang. C'mon now, thats unnecessary. The past is the past. Kid grew up and changed. I see them laying pound per pound bout that shit, but why the pussy bitch didn't get charged with shit. Nigga had a permit driving a suburban to school with bout 6 niggas in the vehicle. If they can throw down my lil bro, why they aint do that. The driver aint get charged with shit. His lil brother and cousin got charged with bringing cigs to school but dat won't nothin. Another kid aint get none. All of them supposedly expelled but why them 3 family members be at school still? They deserve the same punishment as anyone else. They knew it was in the vehicle, they didn't procrastinate or shit. Nigga could be a bitch and ask other niggas to fight his battles, borrow money. But when his NIGGA is on the line. Bitch snitch and lay it down. Boy, that nigga is a bitch. Pussy niggas get it how they live. FUCK JONATHAN DIAZ, FUCK ELMER DIAZ, FUCK CESAR ?, FUCK JOSE GRANADOS. FUCK THEM NIGGAS.

***I PROMISE TO DO MORE BEAUTY RELATED POSTS. BEEN KINDA ILL TO DO ANY FOTDS AND ETC. TOO BROKE TO DO ANY HUGE OR EXCITING HAULS. I'M SORRY AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I LOVE YOU GUYS!***

2 comments:

Me said...

Sorry to hear about all that. Keep your head up. Be strong =)

You are going to VCU soon? My cousins went there for dental school (MCV).

smilecusiluvu said...

thanks for stopping by my page and good luck with ur situation... hope things get better for u